YES, iHerb ships to China!
Your package will take about 10 days (weekends included) to arrive in China. Yup, I tried and tested out the timing.
Here’s one of my iHerb packages:
IMPORTANT Shipping Information!
- Please provide your shipping address in Chinese characters, not in English. Otherwise, your order may be delayed and iHerb will not be held responsible.
- Please check that your shipping address, phone number and email address are complete and correct.
- Shipping information on iHerb states that: All iHerb orders are shipped out from our California warehouse to the destination countries by Air Freight.
Shopping for groceries online…
When I first arrived in China and browsed through the supermarkets, a dear friend brought me around to show me various similar-looking, almost identical knock-offs on daily groceries e.g. Robitussin cough syrup.
Since I have a toddler and a baby, I will have more peace of mind shopping for items like Now Foods Toothpaste Xyli Toothpaste (fluoride-free).
After the melamine in milk scandal, the last thing I wanted to worry about was additives in my kid’s toothpaste especially as he has food allergies!
Snacks for Toddlers
To avoid traveler’s diarrhea (especially for kids!), I always order “healthy” snacks so I’ll always have some yummy treats on hand when I am out and about with them.
- Annie’s Homegrown, White Cheddar Bunnies, Baked Snack Crackers, 7.5 oz (213 g)
- Annie’s Homegrown, Organic, Cheddar Bunnies, Baked Snack Crackers, 11 oz (312 g)
- Yummy Earth, Organic Pops, Assorted Flavors, 50+ Pops, 12.3 oz (349 g) – US$6.99 (for my son who is allergic to artificial food coloring)
IMPORTANT!!! Bob’s Red Mill, Baking Powder, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g) – Since we spent almost every Christmas in China, I was frustrated that I could not find this essential item.
During summer, I made sure to put Bob’s Red Mill Baking Powder as #1 on my shopping list 🙂
- For fluffy pancakes – Bob’s Red Mill, Pure Baking Soda, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g)
Previously, I used to buy our vitamins and Omega 3 supplements from home and add them to our luggage but with iHerb, I can just order them online and have them delivered right to my doorstep 🙂
Since I can’t read ingredient labels in Chinese, I prefer to order my daily supplements online.
Natural Factors High Potency B Complex
Foods that contain B vitamins:
- Pork, berries, legumes, lean meats. Nuts, soy milk ( Vitamin B1)
- Eggs, dark green vegetables, fish, grains, lean meat, mushrooms ( B2)
- Sunflower seeds, tuna, poultry, potato, cottage cheese, liver (B3)
- Organ meats, avocados, broccoli, mushrooms (B5)
- Green beans, whole grains, spinach, fish, bananas (B6)
- Soy products, egg yolks, fish, organ meats, cheese, sweet potatoes (B7)
- Green leafy vegetables, citrus juice, legumes, tofu, tomato juice (B9)
- Milk, fish, fortified breakfast cereal, eggs, shellfish (B12)
The B vitamins in Hi Potency B Complex work together to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, which contributes to an increased energy production level in the body. They also support a healthy nervous system and mood, and are essential for healthy skin, hair and vision. Water-soluble B vitamins are not stored in the body and must be replenished daily.
2. Nature’s Life, A & D, 10,000 IU/400 IU, 100 Veggie Caps
Vitamin A is required for vision, reproduction, development and growth, the immune system, healthy cell membranes and normal functioning of all body cells. Vitamin D is required for the absorption and use of calcium and formation of bones.
Cellulose, cellulose capsule, acacia, silica and magnesium stearate.
3. Natural Factors Clear Base Vitamin E 400 IU
Clear Base Vitamin E 400 IU is a high potency, naturally sourced vitamin E in the form of d-alpha tocopheryl. Clear Base is the purest form of vitamin E available, free from any impurities or residues. There are no added oils, diluents or other tocopheryls. The careful extraction process gives a clear vitamin E oil, thus the name Clear Base. Clear Base Vitamin E may crystallize at cooler temperatures. This does not affect product quality or effectiveness.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cell membranes and prevents free radical damage to the body. It supports the cardiovascular system and general health. Daily supplementation of vitamin E is particularly important to maintain healthy cell growth and for those with active lifestyles.