Have you made your New Year’s Resolutions?
This December, I decided that I will make a list for 2009 to keep myself on track.
1. Aim to SUBMIT and PUBLISH at least 1 article per month.
2. Read at least ONE newspaper or newspaper headlines every day (haha, you can guess that I hate reading the news. It’s always something depressing or shocking anyway…)
3. Write down a to-do list EVERYDAY.
4. Say NO to online chats, Facebook-ing, Friendster-isations, emails and blog-hopping until I do some serious writing! (yes, this sounds cruel but many of these FUN activities are keeping me from achieving goal No. 1)
5. Remember to either a) boil pak chan soup once a month, b) eat pak foong pills once a month or c) drink essence of chicken once a fortnight! (I’ve been looking pale and feeling rather tired lately…)
6. Sleep no later than 12.00 AM!!! (except on deadline days of course)
7. Eat more fruits and veggies. Drink more water. Eat less chips!!!
8. Moisturize. Moisturize. Moisturize.
9. Get off my bum after every 1 hour on the laptop. (Staying active is ALWAYS better than popping any pill)
10. Make time for my Hubby and son 🙂
Hmm…here’s my top 10 wishes for 2009. How about you???
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!