YES, iHerb ships to China!
Your package will take about 10 days (weekends included) to arrive in China. Yup, I tried and tested out the timing.
If you order US$40 or more, you may get discounted shipping rates, plus a minimum 5% discount in your shopping cart.Check out my iHerb shopping cart, (US$10 off your first order)
Here’s what the iHerb package looks like:
Since I can’t read ingredient labels in Chinese, I would order my daily supplements from iHerb:
The B vitamins in Hi Potency B Complex work together to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, which contributes to an increased energy production level in the body. They also support a healthy nervous system and mood, and are essential for healthy skin, hair and vision. Water-soluble B vitamins are not stored in the body and must be replenished daily.
Vitamin A is required for vision, reproduction, development and growth, the immune system, healthy cell membranes and normal functioning of all body cells. Vitamin D is required for the absorption and use of calcium and formation of bones.
Cellulose, cellulose capsule, acacia, silica and magnesium stearate.
Clear Base Vitamin E 400 IU is a high potency, naturally sourced vitamin E in the form of d-alpha tocopheryl. Clear Base is the purest form of vitamin E available, free from any impurities or residues. There are no added oils, diluents or other tocopheryls. The careful extraction process gives a clear vitamin E oil, thus the name Clear Base. Clear Base Vitamin E may crystallize at cooler temperatures. This does not affect product quality or effectiveness.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cell membranes and prevents free radical damage to the body. It supports the cardiovascular system and general health. Daily supplementation of vitamin E is particularly important to maintain healthy cell growth and for those with active lifestyles.
Shipping information on iHerb states that:
All iHerb products are registered with Chinese Customs to calculate duties. New products will not be available for a purchase until the registration process is complete.
SF Express: DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) service is now available for shipments to China. All duties, taxes, and import fees are pre-collected at the time of checkout to expedite Customs Clearance; no further payments are required at the time of delivery. RMB 1,000per order.
ECMS Express: DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) service is now available for shipments to China. All duties, taxes, and import fees are pre-collected at the time of checkout to expedite Customs Clearance; no further payments are required at the time of delivery. Must not exceed RMB 5,000 per order. The annual limit for an individual will be RMB 26,000 (Not limited to iHerb purchases). To avoid customs delays or confiscation, please check your annual personal limit before making the purchase.
Final mile delivery will be performed by JD Logistic.
- Please provide your shipping address in Chinese characters, not in English. Otherwise, your order may be delayed and iHerb will not be held responsible.
- Please check that your shipping address, phone number and email address are complete and correct.
- All iHerb orders are shipped out from our California warehouse to the destination countries by Air Freight.
Snacks for Toddlers
To avoid traveler’s diarrhea (especially for kids!), I always order “healthy” snacks so I’ll always have some yummy treats on hand when I am out and about with them.
- Annie’s Homegrown, White Cheddar Bunnies, Baked Snack Crackers, 7.5 oz (213 g)
- Annie’s Homegrown, Organic, Cheddar Bunnies, Baked Snack Crackers, 11 oz (312 g)
- Yummy Earth, Organic Pops, Assorted Flavors, 50+ Pops, 12.3 oz (349 g) – US$6.99 (for my son who is allergic to artificial food colouring)
Some of the baking goods I’d order (especially when there’s a special offer):
IMPORTANT!!! Bob’s Red Mill, Baking Powder, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g) – Since we spent almost every Christmas in China, I was frustrated that I could not find this essential item.
During summer, I made sure to put this as #1 on my shopping list 🙂
- For fluffy pancakes – Bob’s Red Mill, Pure Baking Soda, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g)
Organic All-Purpose/Unbleached flour
- Bob’s Red Mill, Organic Unbleached White All-Purpose Flour, 48 oz (1.35 kg)
- Bob’s Red Mill Organic 100% Stone Ground Wholewheat Pastry Flour
Foods that contain B vitamins:
- Pork, berries, legumes, lean meats. Nuts, soy milk ( Vitamin B1)
- Eggs, dark green vegetables, fish, grains, lean meat, mushrooms ( B2)
- Sunflower seeds, tuna, poultry, potato, cottage cheese, liver (B3)
- Organ meats, avocados, broccoli, mushrooms (B5)
- Green beans, whole grains, spinach, fish, bananas (B6)
- Soy products, egg yolks, fish, organ meats, cheese, sweet potatoes (B7)
- Green leafy vegetables, citrus juice, legumes, tofu, tomato juice (B9)
- Milk, fish, fortified breakfast cereal, eggs, shellfish (B12)