Bad English aside, sandwiches (called sānmíngzhì, 三明治) in China have unusual fillings e.g. sweet corn, Chinese mushrooms among them.
I love sandwiches and my cheese, lettuce and tomato are my all-time favorite but my colleagues and ayilooked stared and asked, “How can you eat THAT?”
Hahaha, I guess one man’s meat is another man’s poison
By the way, can you spot the spelling mistake?
- Tomato, Lettuce and Cheese Sandwich
- Week 1: Two fruits and/or vegetables per meal
- Chinese breakfast: Dough stick (yóu tiáo-油条) with soy bean milk (dòu jiāng-豆浆)
- Classical or Electric Guitar?
- Week 3: Real Food Challenge: Meat – All meat consumed will be locally raised