I have been browsing through the websites of Bloomingdale’s, JC Penney, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom the past week because someone I know is visiting San Diego and buying me a handbag!!!
Remember my earlier post about needing a new handbag?
Of all the websites I checked out, I found Bloomingdale’s the best because it carried a variety of brands and bags. Macy’s wasn’t too bad either.
I also checked out the online sites of Burberry (nice!), Coach (hopeless), Cole Haan, Gucci, Kate Spade and yes, even Louis Vuitton – you can guess that I was going a bit nutty by then LOL
In the end, I lined up the following photos for my “personal” shopper:
1. Rafe New York Amanda Sequins Bag
I’d given up on Nordstrom until I came upon this tote bag – nice, isn’t it?
- a neutral shade of brown with sequins thrown in for a bit of detail,
- a flattering shape that’s neither too bit nor too small,
- got two straps and pockets for small stuff,
- not necessarily leather
- on sale for less than US$100! (Original price: > US$230)
2. Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Medium Tate Bag
3. Cole Haan Jitney Tote Bag
- sturdy straps
- a nice and flattering shape and
- a color that’s almost dirt-proof
4. Michael Kors Patent Python Tote Bag
So…like any of my choices?
- I need a new handbag too…
- What’s happening to your handbags, COACH?
- How to Dye Leather
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s Leather Jacket and Pink Skirt
- Leather jackets?