Both our son and daughter are Thomas the Tank Engine fans – I find it interesting that both of them love to play with trains.
Currently, my daughter is playing with the “pull back and go” train set, which features Thomas, James and Percy and a set of blue plastic tracks by TOMY.
However, we have a big collection of the die-cast Thomas and Friends trains, which do not run on these plastic tracks.
After a stock take of our toy collection, our son tells us that he would *love* to have the following items for Christmas or his birthday:
Take Along Thomas & Friends – Bendable Track
- Includes 20 pieces of track.
- Gift box with handle doubles as portable storage
- Durable die-cast construction
- Easy-connect magnets connect vehicles either ways
- Features a magnetic crane
- Includes exclusive collector’s card
- Recommended age range from 3 years and above
- Handles for portability
- Compatible with any TAKE ALONG THOMAS playset, track pieces, and vehicles
- “Working” rollers
- Track stores inside
- Poor quality control in My Thomas Story Library books
- Toys for boys…and girls?
- Shanghai Hong Qiao International Airport (上海虹桥国际机场)
- Lacquer Furniture (qī jiājù 漆家具)
- The “Cha Cham Bo” Song