A few days ago, the boy picked up this old book, “The Moose with Loose Poops“, to read.
Now that he can read on his own, he had fun reading about Miles the Moose who goes canoeing and camping with his father. They even fry sausages in an open fire
After reading the book, he said, “I wish that we can go camping…sigh…”
Oh my God – can you imagine a six year old SIGHING?
I was like, “Are you an old man? Why do you sound so tired?”
“I wish we can go camping, Mummy. I want to cook sausages. I want to put marshmallows in hot chocolate…”
Hah! That’s the reason he wants to go camping…
Of course, I told him that we’d go camping one day because I used to love camping too when I was a young girl. It is fun spending the night in a sleeping bag, looking at the stars above and waking up to the cool sea breeze. Sigh, I wonder if Hubby remembers THAT camping trip?
- REVIEW: The Moose with Loose Poops by Dr. Charlotte Cowan
- REVIEW: Daddy-Long-Legs by Jean Webster
- REVIEW: The Little Elephant with the Big Earache by Dr. Charlotte Cowan
- BOOK REVIEW: Sadie’s Sore Throat by Dr. Charlotte Cowan
- REVIEW: Little Girl Fly Away by Gene Stone