I desperately need to exercise and I’m dying for a run!
As I contemplate the months ahead when I may (or not) reduce the ayi’s hours and hopefully, settle the kiddo into a playschool, I am also pondering the fact that I may be with her on my own in the mornings.
Mornings are perfect for runs. I am up by 5.30 – 6.00 am anyways.
The MacLaren has been great, considering that it’s coming to its fifth year. Light it is but a baby jogger it isn’t. Also, I pity my little one when she dozes off in it because it doesn’t recline.
Now, this baby Jogger by City Select would be a wonderful birthday present for my little girl:
Unlike our son, our daughter loves the stroller. She’ll either asked to be carried or climb into the stroller when she gets tired of running or walking around.
I like this jogger for the following reasons:
- Fits through all doorways, not as long as other tandem strollers
- Patented Quick-Fold technology
- Huge storage basket
- Multi-position seat reclines
- Telescoping adjustable handlebar for short to tall parents
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and padded buckle cover
- Front wheel suspension
- 8″ lightweight front quick-release wheels with sealed ball bearings
- 12″ forever-air rear tires feel like air-filled, but never go flat
- Rear parking brake is hand controlled – no scuffed shoes
- Each seat includes accessory mounting bracket for City Select accessories
- 90 lb. maximum weight capacity
The jogger costs US$499 and weighs 28 lbs. Definitely gonna add this to my Christmas wishlist
- REVIEW: MacLaren Volo stroller
- Safety belt for pregnant women in the car and on the plane
- Hello Kitty car
- Laurel wreath or Christmas wreath?
- REVIEW: Sex and the City