I am a woman with boobs and a butt.
I am also a Mom who gave birth to these 2 kiddos:
Now that breastfeeding and chasing after toddlers have stopped, I find that I have:
a) a pooch again
b) love handles and
c) jiggly thighs!!!
Since weight loss takes time, I will still need to dress up and go to work on Monday, right?
Well…this afternoon, I took a long, hard look at my wardrobe and find that these styles make me look good:
- Kimono dresses (e.g. the one that Bette Midler is wearing in “First Wives Club”)
Basically, anything with a V neckline and A-line cutting will flatter you.
- Flowy caftans
- Tailored shirts
- Palazzo pants
- Capri pants
- A-line skirts or pants
Just a note to myself, DO NOT buy any of these, no matter how beautiful the fabric is:
- Peasant blouses with pleats around the chest
- Pirate tops unless there’s a cinched waist and it skim the hips
- Ill-fitting tops, skirts or jeans like these two girls below:
- Figure-hugging dresses (e.g. bodycon dresses until you’re as slim as Apple’s mom or you want to create a sensation like Kim Kardashian)
…to be continued